Upcoming Events for the Big Red Barn
Big Red Barn is coming to a town near you!!
BigRedBarn will be in the following towns and events this year:
- Wild West Country Fest Kilconly 28th-30th April
- Balmoral Show 10th -12th May Balmoral Show
- Mini Meet 25th-28th May
- Tooreen Hurling Club 2nd-4th June
- Headford Festival 17th-18th June
- Flavours of Fingal 24th-25th June
- Longitude 14th-16th July
- John Deere Music Festival 15th-16th July
- Rooskey Heritage Festival 28th-30th July
- Lough Ree Festival 4th-6th August
- Castle Poolza 4th-6th August
- Ballyhaunis Ruby Club 12th August
- Marquee in Drumlish 18th-21st August
- Electric Picnic 1st – 3rd September
- National Ploughing Championships 19th-21st September National Ploughing Championship
These are just a few of our bookings for 2017
If you would like to book your event today please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 087-1152295
Testimonials from Customers of the Big Red Barn:
“I am an event production manager with Catapult Events Production & Design. We have engaged the services of Big Red Barn for activations we produced on behalf of Lidl Ireland and Northern Ireland. Together with Big Red Barn, we painted a big red barn green and erected it in The National Ploughing Association Championships in Laois and The Royal Ulster Agricultural Show in Balmoral. Both events were a huge success for us and for Lidl and this success was in no small part due to the professionalism and hard work of the guys at Big Red Barn; they understand how events work and how to get things done. We very much look forward to working with them again in the future.
We have been using the services of Big Red Barn for the last three years at the National Ploughing Association event. With an attendance this year of 281000 it is a very significant marketing opportunity and equally important to have a stand with a visual impact. The first year we would have had the novel factor but subsequent years have drawn favourable comment on both the visual and how appropriate the building was for the occasion.
The standard of build is excellent along with being suitable for all weather conditions.
The benefits of hiring with Big Red Barn is the professional manner of the business, consultation with the customer in pre planning the construction, the build itself on schedule, attention to detail, conforming with all safety and fire regulations and finally but of great importance staff that are courteous, capable and an attitude of “nothing is too much trouble”
Paul Sykes CEO Irish Limousin Cattle Society